K8ssandra Forum

Introduce yourself

hi everyone, I’m Prakhar , I’m currently pursuing B.Tech CSE. Looking forward to learn and contribute to K8ssandra community

1 Like

Hello everyone. Hope you all are good. I am here to learn and engage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I’m Anubhav currently pursuing my Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering. I’m an Open Source and Tech Enthusiast. Excited to be a part of the community, Looking forward to contribute to the community. :smiley: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Welcome new souls, glad to have you with us!

Hey everyone! I’m Abhishek, a geeky ambivert and a workaholic person who thinks sarcasm is seriously important. I’m a proficient android developer currently exploring web technologies and the cloud. Glad to be here!

Hello , I am Debdeep. I am an Architect at Unisys. I have been working, learning and developing solution in Telco space. I am transitioning to cloud and cloud-native technologies. I will be using Cassandra for building proof of concepts

Hello, I’m Keith…I’m working on building out a multi-regional implementation of Cassandra with K8ssandra and came here looking for some help with Medusa! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hi everyone …
my name sonjaya from Indonesia , i use cassandra for dev and production and i hope i can more learning cassandra from expert hear .
Thanks