Originally published at: K8ssandra First Touch | K8ssandra, Apache Cassandra® on Kubernetes
This walkthrough video tutorial shows how to run an Apache Cassandra® cluster in Kubernetes using K8ssandra.
- Installing a cluster using Helm
- Configuring ingress with Traefik
- Validating the installation
- Exploration of all pods
- Viewing metrics using Prometheus and Grafana
- Running repairs with Reaper
Check out the getting started guide to run K8ssandra in your environment.
See the DataStax Developers YouTube channel for additional learning videos on Docker, Kubernetes, and K8ssandra.