K8ssandra-operator not delete dc when uninstalled

Hi,
i have a question about the uninstall process for K8ssandraCluster resource. i have installed the operator by helm and then create the cassandra datacenter by yaml file.
But when i uninstall the operator the datacenter remains there and i have to uninstall manually.
Is there a way to delete it automatically?
thanks
Cristian

I’m not sure which steps you’re taking but I made my first attempt at an install last week on Thursday and have been debugging a failure related to a failure to mount storage for stargate on k8ssandra-0-worker4. When I ran into the issue of cluster deletion, I decided to dig into the k8ssandra GitHub repo and examine the ~/github/k8ssandra/scripts/setup-kind-multicluster.sh (I’m following the instructions for demo cluster install with Helm https://docs-v2.k8ssandra.io/install/local/single-cluster-helm/ ). View the script or execute the following:

$ ./setup-kind-multicluster.sh --help
Syntax: setup-kind-multicluster.sh [options]
Options:
  --clusters <clusters>          The number of clusters to create.
                                 Defaults to 1.
  --cluster-prefix <prefix>      The prefix to use to name clusters.
                                 Defaults to "k8ssandra-".
  --kind-node-version <version>  The image version of the kind nodes.
                                 Defaults to "v1.24.2".
  --kind-worker-nodes <nodes>    The number of worker nodes to deploy.
                                 Can be a single number or a comma-separated list of numbers, one per cluster.
                                 Defaults to 3.
  --output-file <path>           The location of the file where the generated kubeconfig will be written to.
                                 Defaults to "./build/kind-kubeconfig". Existing content will be overwritten.
  -o|--overwrite                 Whether to delete existing clusters before re-creating them.
                                 Defaults to false.
  --help                         Displays this help message.

An improvement that I will add for myself and anyone can make to the script is to enable cluster deletion without recreation.